Thursday, March 28, 2013

Growing up is hard

We are currently still in the process of moving from our townhouse to our new house. What a stressful time in our lives. We officially sold our townhouse last friday March 22, 2013 but we didn't close on our house until Monday March 25, 2013 so we have rented our townhouse back from the new owners until Easter Sunday March 31, 2013 until 5 pm. I didn't think we had as much stuff as we did. This whole moving process sucks. I am so unbelievably stressed out. The new house doesn't have blinds, or a fence. We don't have a lawn mower, or an edger. We need rugs for the hardwood floors. We need this, & that and soooo much more. I hope we make it through this hard time! I can't keep living my life and going to work stressed about things that Matt and I decided on.

No comments:

Post a Comment