Friday, February 8, 2013

Change of pace

Once again, A LOT has changed in the couple of days since I last posted. I am now the Manager of Taylor Andrews Studio Salon. I am so grateful and excited to start this new journey. For a while, I started to feel a bit defeated doing the front desk management. Things weren't going as I thought they would. It was disappointing. I am hoping this new journey will always be fun and exciting. I can't wait! 

The other day I took my grandma out house hunting-(her and my mom are thinking of moving)- we drove around everywhere and I took her to a neighborhood called Herriman Towne Center. We pull up to a model home and went in...I fell in LOVE! I called my realtor Tim Jobson and put an offer on the house without Matt seeing it first. Good thing he loved it when he saw it too. It is beautiful. I hope we get it. We are putting our house up for sale on February 20th. Fingers crossed it sells quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment