Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Where to begin?

So seriously? Where should I begin? We put an offer in on that herriman home, they countered our offer. Matt and I talked about it and countered their counter offer and they accepted. The next step was putting our house up for sale. During that time I would be going to Virginia to see Evan, Angie & aria. I left on Monday February 11 & came back Friday the 15th. I signed all the paperwork online (how convenient) we put the house up for sale on Wednesday February 13th at like 10 at night. We had 2 people come through it on Thursday. By Thursday night we had 2 offers. We ended up sending an addendum saying we had multiple offers and give us their best and final offers. We accepted an offer on Friday. Crazy! Sold it in less than 48 hours. That weekend was president's day weekend so we went to St. George for Mikey's baseball tournament. We let roman try pancakes... he loved them! We also went to Vegas and went and saw dolphins and lions and tigers (and bears.. oh my!) at the Mirage hotel. Roman was screaming at them talking his language to them... so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment